Vitamin B12 helps your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and make new protein as well as Vitamin B12 is required for the proper function and development of the brain, nerves, blood cells, and many other parts of the body.
Benefits of B-12
Vitamin B 12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer, it also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure
- It converts carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
- Regulating of the nervous system, reducing anxiety, depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
- Helps to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- It is required in improving the health of hair, skin and nails.
- It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin, thus giving a bright, radiant, youthful glow